Saturday, October 10, 2009

Post #10

Now I have a dilemma, as long as I do the grocery shopping I eat fresh foods. When others in the house do the shopping it's back to highly processed foods. The past couple of weeks I haven't been doing the shopping, and the food just doesn't taste the way it did when I wasn't eating fresh food. Not that I ate a lot of processed foods before, just not as much fresh foods. So as long as I shop we eat good, nutritious foods.

I looked at the top ten list, other than the beans, the only thing I haven't had would be the wild blueberries, which is rather hard to find here in the desert. The only beans I like are green beans.

Filling out the dietary form wouldn't reflect the way I eat when I shop, and there isn't a new food on the top ten list for me. So here I am blogging about what I can't do this week. Hopefully next week I will be able to write more, try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment