Saturday, October 17, 2009

Post #11

I decided this week to try wheat germ. Had no idea what it was or how to consume it. Did find some at Sunflower Market and read the package. It can be used in bread making, smoothies, and a few other things that were printed on the bag. It said it was also good on fruit, yogurt, ice cream and a few other things. I like yogurt, so I decided to mix it in some yogurt. The first time I put the whole recommended amount in my yogurt, while it didn't taste bad, it was to much for a cup of yogurt. The next day I put way less of it on and it tasted pretty good. I think I'm going to try it on peanut butter sandwiches. If I can find ways of using it through out the day it would be better. I haven't taken it long enough to notice any differences. It is easy to keep doing, so I'm going to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment